jueves, 31 de marzo de 2016

Soleil themed Easter Week 2016

So yeah, I've spend this whole Easter Week in Fuko's house!
We planned to stay together during these holidays so we could start sewing our cosplays for the Barcelona's Comic Con (May) and our week turned out being really busy. I went to Manresa on Tuesday afternoon and we went to buy some fabrics to start our first cosplays. 
The last time I went to Fukoland to make cosplays together we left all of our essential sewing stuff in our students flat, so we just cut our patterns and stayed in front of them like

Unlike that past unfortunate day, we DID have our sewing stuff this week. Everything was fine. Except from the fact the tape measure was missing. Due to that dumb fail, we had to draw our patterns in the most creative ways, and that's how I ended up drawing my own body shape.


After 3 nights sewing from midnight to 5 a.m./6 a.m., we almost finished our first cosplays. Here you have some pics:

Fuko's progress
My progress

*


On Saturday, we celebrated Fuko's birthday with Jud, Aya, Patis and Eva. Following Jud's advice, we did the 125Q Hogwarts house test. Patis and I were sorted into Slytherin, Aya was sorted into Hufflepuff and Eva was sorted into Gryffindor. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Once we had dinner, we went to the Soleil room and had some drinks and shots and, later, we started playing Slenderman Sanatorium. We actually recorded it so we could post it in some days.

apology letter begins

Dear girls, I swear I tested the screen-recording program before that night, and it worked. I don't know what we did wrong, but the video files only shows my main background while we shout nonsense things. I'm so sorry.

end of the apology letter




1 comentario: