jueves, 24 de marzo de 2016

February Book Challenge

 

Hi there! Last month I decided to join a bookstagram challenge hosted by @celinereads and @seth.the.reader. I didn't take all the pics the challenge asked for, but I still had a great time doing it! 
These are the pictures I used:

Day 1 - February TBR

Day 2 - Pink books

Day 3 - Books you want to reread

Day 4 - Book boyfriend: Guðjón

Day 5 - Currently reading

Day 6 - Favourite romance (this is not a romance at all but whatever)

Day 7 - Over 600 pages (hope this counts)

Day 8 - A book that broke your heart

Day 10 - Favorite OTP (Beleg & Túrin)

Day 11 - Happy book(s)

Day 12 - Cute cover

Day 13 - Book & Flowers

Day 15 - Favourite author

Day 17 - Romantic cover

Day 18 - Book in fave color

Day 19 - Favourite Book Spines

Day 20 - Book & Bookmarks (I also use my fave postcards as bookmarks)

Day 21 - Favourite Book Quotes

Day 24 - Long Title

Day 25 - Creative title

Day 26 - Books under 200 pages

I really hope to join more bookstagram/booklr monthly challenges! Have you read any of these books?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario