sábado, 5 de marzo de 2016

ILLUMINAE (The ILLUMINAE Files #1) ☁ READING APPRECIATION POST ☁

I started ILLUMINAE in my birthday and I finished it a while ago; I could say it certainly became one of my favourite books! Let me say that this is not an appreciation post of the book (I'm going to write this one soon) but a reading appreciation of the book. This means I'm going to show you my experience with it. It has some pictures I took while reading it, a drawing I made of the main characters (Kady & Ezra), some Goodreads updates that reflect my feelings and thoughts about it and there's also a song I ended up associating with the book plot (mainly with its end at the Alexander). 

http://luo-tenenbaum.tumblr.com/post/139424432724/illuminae-reading-appreciation-post

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario