miércoles, 9 de marzo de 2016

♒ [LUOLATTE] ♒ I'm a great student. (no)

Today I skipped classes so I could sew my cosplay for the Barcelona's Japan Weekend (this weekend) so yeah, I'm a great student. I only have a few things left of the dress I'm sewing now. In case you don't know what cosplay is, is the Halloween version of Elyon Portrait (W.I.T.C.H.). 


Tomorrow I'll make the spikes of the dress and the leaves crown. I'm very excited to cosplay her for the first time, I've been a W.I.T.C.H. freak since I was a little girl. Also, my friend Patis is going to cosplay Cornelia with me so it's great, we have the bff squad after all. 

This is the final cosplay schedule for this upcoming weekend:

The left ones are Fuko's cosplays and the ones on the right are mine.

Dream of Mettaton 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario