miércoles, 26 de octubre de 2016

the land of tasty memories ☆ ~


Last month, I spent a week in Tokyo and I visited Harajuku 3 times! To be honest, Harajuku and Omotesando are my favourite places of the city. 
So, in my last day in Tokyo I met Sarah and we spent the afternoon in Harajuku. Also, I was so excited because this day was my first day wandering alone in the city. At first, we went to the official Aikatsu! shop, but everything was so damn expensive I couldn't buy anything.


I was kinda frustrated because the last time I was in Harajuku, I wanted to go to the 6% doki shop but I didn't have time to find it, so Sarah brought me there last day. I'm so grateful she did, because I finally could go to this expensive awesome place :') I bought a couple of accessories that weren't cheap at all, but they look so cute that I have no regrets.



2 new treasures ☆ ~
Later, we went to a 3 floors lolita second hand shop. I saw lots of cute things there! 
That's what I bought: 


This was also the fabulous day when I first discovered Q-Pot

After checking out other cute shops, we stopped at NOA Cafe to take some rest. I ordered this delicious melon soda float (´♡‿♡`)


We also took some purikuras!




Before my best day in Tokyo ended, when I left to come back to the hotel, I decided to drift around the stunning Omotesando and see how it looked at night. I also nosed around some shops like Chanel, Michael Kors and Dior.


Can't wait to come back to this awesome city!


4 comentarios:

  1. Also I would like to go there :( japan is wonderful and I would like it once the entire visit. this is my biggest dream. so I decided that I would go there for our honeymoon :) thank you for your comment with me! I'm glad that you want to write letters :) my address on my blog :) greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. You should go there, it's fantastic :)
      Make sure to check your mail box every day!

      Eliminar
  2. Aaa envy you that u can stay in Japan and travel around there. anw ur purikura is so kawaiii love it.
    Im following ur blog. lets keep in touch ^^~

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes, it's being a fantastic experience :) Thank you so much!
      Followed back ^^

      Eliminar