miércoles, 19 de octubre de 2016

ᴘᴀʀғᴀɪᴛʟᴏɢɪᴄᴀʟ

 

Last Sunday I met Nanako and we went shopping to Naha! At first, she brought me to a huge shopping mall that had lots of cute and classy clothes but I didn't buy any because, apparently, citiziens haven't noticed the daily 30 ºC outside and they're already selling winter clothes.

Before leaving the mall, we bought 2 delicious parfaits. The employers of the stand were so kind to explain us what the parfaits were made of and give us advice on which one we should pick. I got the brown sugar one! (´♡‿♡`)
After that, we went to the main shopping street in Naha that was full of typical Okinawan jewellery shops. I need to buy one of these blue necklaces someday. We talked about books, movies, make-up and food. It was great to find out Nanako's a fan of the movie "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty" as well, so we agreed to meet again another day to watch this movie while eating popcorn. (((*°▽°*)八(*°▽°*)))
Later, we went to another mall where I bought (finally) dye for my hair. I also bought some hairspray and a Japanese make-up tool that's called 涙袋 (namida bukuro) to make my eyebags look cute and shiny.
Before going back to the dorm, we came back to the first mall because Nanako wanted to buy a watch she had seen before and we also visited the book store. As usual, I saw lots of stunning magazines, so I decided to buy one this time; I chose the Q-Pot magazine that came with a little handbag.

All the stuff I bought ☆ ~
Q-Pot magazine

The little Q-Pot handbag and my parasol


Hope you liked this post!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario