domingo, 28 de febrero de 2016

◢ Book Review ◣ ILLUMINAE (The ILLUMINAE Files #1)



LUO TALKS:
I got this book for my birthday, and it suprised me how gorgeous it is. I was a afraid to be disappointed because of all the hype that surrounds this book, I was afraid it wouldn't be for me. 
At the beginning, it felt weird to read files and interviews. I was like "C'mon, give me the real story!" but soon I realized I would have to change the way I expected this book to be into the way it actually was; and I'm glad I did it. What I liked the most, at the beginning, were the conversations between Ezra and Jimmy. I also enjoyed the ones between Ezra and Kady and how they kept in touch after the invasion. Every page is gorgeous, every page is worth it. I have to say, though, that my favourite character is the AIDAN itself. I love how this machine evolved until reaching a level of humanity that nobody ever imagined it would have. 
I wouldn't say this is just a book. This is a piece of art that should be put in a glass cabinet and be preserved forever. If you want to read something unique, this book may be for you. Now, I know it was for me.

These are some of the photos I took of the book. 
(This book looks so beautiful that needs to be photographed!)


I'll finish this entry with my favourite quote of the book and, also, my favourite page of it.


Hope you liked my weird review.
Go read this book.

And be ready for Gemina.

☆☆☆☆☆

Why you should read ILLUMINAE
  • You may fall in love with a machine.
  • If you need people to share your feels, Jay Kristoff may help you to reach them.
  • You will stop thinking about your real life because you will only think about Illuminae.
  • If you don't have anything to look forward in life, Gemina will solve your problems.
  • You can actually talk about the book with its own authors.
  • You will have a real piece of art in your hands.
  • You will be able to spread the word.

2 comentarios:

  1. This book looks amazing!
    these pages, so beautiful, so different but most
    great. I hope it is the same book
    published in Polish language :)
    Kisses!
    ayuna-chan.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeah, this book is awesome! I've loved it so far and I highly recommend you to read it. I think it will be released in Poland as well, it's actually very famous right now. Just stay tuned on the book shops of your city or ask one of the authors through Twitter, they're very friendly!
      Thanks for reading :)

      Eliminar