sábado, 3 de diciembre de 2016

new neighbour (holy shit ver.)

It's 2:03 at night and, as always, I should be sleeping, but if I wrote a single entry at a normal hour my blog would lose its essence.
It's been a while, huh? I've been very busy lately procastinating and I've done a lot of great things these days that I may talk about someday (not today). 
This morning (13pm) I woke up with a great hangover, but I decided to spend the rest of the day doing homework and studying because next week will be a hell of a week; there're lots of exams and speeches coming and I'm not ready. I did all I wanted to do today, so at midnight I went to the library room to get some writing done. I got to finish another chapter (2 chapters in 2 days yay) so I just kept smiling like a creep in front of my computer for some minutes when suddenly I got a message from the dorm line group. 

Apparently, we have a new neighbour.


And it's a fucking stick.

And it's alive.

I'll try to get posted as many entries as possible next week, but I won't promise because I'll be probably napping during my free time.

1 comentario:

  1. Top writes at night :) itself often I add my posts on my blog very late. great neighbor! It looks very attractively come a little afraid of insects :) Dear! I got a letter from you. It is fantastic and very pleased I was to read it. Of course I'm going to answer you, and write a letter as fantastic! waiting for my letter :) I'm taking up for writing and send it as soon as possible. I greet warmly!

    ResponderEliminar