I'm back and many things happened until now, let me resume them for y'all:
- Soleil joined the Cosplay Contest in the Japan Weekend Con in Barcelona as Luo Tianyi and Yuezheng Ling from Vocaloid China (March Rain)
- Soleil attended the 60th Anniversary Eurovision Song Contest in London, and it was pretty awesome. I saw Dima Bilan and other great artists
- I cosplayed Fëanor (The Silmarillion - Tolkien) and children feared me and some people called me Arwen
- Soleil enjoyed this year's Eurovision Song Contest and voted for Loïc Nottet (Belgium) and Måns Zelmerlöw (Sweden)
- I spent the whole summer working (and living) in a camping as a pizza maker (people used to call me "pizza girl") and I met great people from other countries such as Slovakia, Poland, Belarus, Ukraine and Latvia.
- I fell in love with Nordic languages.
- I joined the langblr community in tumblr (my url is luo-tenenbaum)
- I started my 3rd year of university.
- I started learning Icelandic.
- I cosplayed Kikuri (Jigoku Shoujo) and Luo Tianyi (Scarlet Ball) with Fuko as Yuezheng Ling at the Manga Con in Barcelona.
- Soleil went to Måns Zelmerlöw's concert in Barcelona. It was so cool!
If you want me to make a post specially for any of the points above, comment this post and tell me which one you'd like to read about!